For any queries regarding the technical requirements, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Server requirements only apply to the 'On-Site' version, if you are interested in the Cloud version, you only need check the Workstation Requirements.
- Microsoft Windows Vista/7 or later is recommended for Workstations/Single user environments. Windows Server is recommended for multi-user server based installation.
- Workstations may use Windows XP however the experience due to Internet Explorer 8 being Microsofts last supported browser version will be limited.
- Linux (Additional installation assistance available)
- Apple Mac OSX 10.6 or later (Additional installation assistance available)
Hard Disk Storage
- The Legal Assistant™ requires less than 300MB (Megabytes) for the initial installation however as your case files build with attachments, including letters and other file types your storage requirements will increase.
- If you are a small firm then a 40Gb or 60Gb HDD should be sufficient, large firms creating many attachments will require more space with a minimum 250GB.
- For the best performance, we also recommend the use of SSD (Solid State Drive) drives.
- For optimum performance we recommended a server with a minimum of 3 GB of available ram.
- Internet Explorer version 9 onwards
- Google Chrome (Editing documents with one click through MS Word requires MS Office 2010 SP2 or later)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari