STATE GOVERNMENT, DEPARTMENTS AND OFFICERS
: Chapter 24
- 1 : Office of state auditor continued; employees continued
- 2 : Appointment, qualifications, term and compensation of State Auditor
- 3 : Personnel
- 4 : Duties, responsibilities of State Auditor.
- 4.2 : Annual audit of funds.
- 4.3 : Annual audit and report on DEP fees, requirements
- 4.4 : Compliance of State entity with recommendation of State Auditor.
- 5 : Audit of moneys collected for state by county and other officials
- 6 : Reports to Legislature and Governor.
- 7 : Report malfeasance, etc., to Governor; Legislature, suspension of offender; hearing; removal.
- 8 : Failure or refusal of officer, department head to keep accounts, etc.; procedure.
- 9 : Exclusive use of state auditor's department required; exceptions
- 10 : Construction and application of article
- 10.1 : Cancellation on records of uncollectible account, note or credit item due Clerk of Superior Court
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.