PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
: Chapter 14D
- 1 : Short title
- 2 : Definitions.
- 3 : Exclusions
- 6 : Powers and duties of director.
- 7 : Revocation, suspension, nonrenewal, nonissuance of licenses; grounds, hearing.
- 8 : Restoration after one year.
- 9 : License required, application, issuance.
- 10 : Issuance of receipt, bill of lading, electronic warehouse receipt permitted, certain.
- 11 : Observance of rules and regulations.
- 11.1 : Public mover, written notice provided to consumer of owner operators.
- 12 : Limitations of action
- 13 : Undue or unreasonable preference, advantage, prejudice or disadvantage by mover or warehouseman
- 14 : Tariffs.
- 15 : Fees; one-year licenses; fees only to defray expenses.
- 16 : Violations of act; penalties.
- 17 : Investigations of suspected violations.
- 18 : Court order.
- 19 : Refusal to testify on grounds of incrimination; compliance with direction to testify; immunity from penalty or forfeiture
- 20 : Additional penalties.
- 21 : Injunctive relief.
- 22 : Docketing of judgment.
- 23 : Violation of cease and desist order.
- 24 : Person with ascertainable loss due to unlawful act; action or counterclaim; triple damages; attorney's fees, filing fees and costs
- 25 : Insurance requirements.
- 25.1 : Contracting public mover, additional coverage of certain owner-operators.
- 25.2 : Public mover, proof of insurance, workers compensation coverage required of owner-operator.
- 25.3 : Rules, regulations.
- 26 : Notification to BPU of unlicensed mover.
- 27 : Order to disconnect unlicensed mover's telephone.
- 28 : Disconnection of unlicensed mover's telephone.
- 29 : Furnishing of binding estimate in writing; violations, penalties.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.