COURT ORGANIZATION AND CIVIL CODE
: Chapter 25
- 1 : Findings, declarations relative to municipal prosecutors.
- 2 : Definitions relative to municipal prosecutors.
- 3 : Exemptions for municipal prosecutor currently serving.
- 4 : Appointment, qualifications for municipal prosecutor; compensation.
- 5 : Duties of municipal prosecutor; use of special counsel, private attorneys.
- 5.1 : Municipal prosecutors, review of motor vehicle abstracts of certain offenders for repeat offenses; transmission to judge.
- 6 : Vacancies, filling, alternative representation.
- 7 : Supersedure by Attorney General, county prosecutor.
- 8 : Reimbursement to Attorney General, county prosecutor.
- 9 : Removal from office, procedure.
- 10 : Training programs, certification.
- 11 : Acceptance of plea to lesser offense.
- 12 : Motion to amend original charge.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.