ADMINISTRATION OF CIVIL AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE
: Chapter 32C
- 1 : Short title.
- 2 : Definitions relative to false claims.
- 3 : Civil liability for false, fraudulent claim.
- 4 : Reduction of treble damages by court, conditions.
- 5 : Investigation of violation; civil actions.
- 6 : Primary responsibility for prosecuting action; remedies, supplementary.
- 7 : Distribution of proceeds.
- 8 : Awarding of attorney's fees, expenses and costs.
- 9 : Immunity from civil liability; limitations on bringing an action.
- 10 : Disclosure of information by employee, employee protections.
- 11 : Statute of limitations for bringing civil action.
- 12 : Evidence required for action, preponderance.
- 13 : "False Claims Prosecution Fund."
- 14 : Issuance of subpoenas, warrant for arrest; other power of Attorney General.
- 15 : Sovereign immunity preserved.
- 16 : Existing law, certain, unaffected.
- 17 : Liberal construction, severability.
- 18 : Report to Legislature.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.