: Chapter 30B
- 1 : Short title.
- 2 : Definitions relative to viatical settlements.
- 3 : License to operate as viatical settlement provider.
- 4 : Refusal to issue, suspension, revocation, refusal to renew license.
- 5 : Approval of viatical settlement forms by commissioner.
- 6 : Filing of annual statement.
- 7 : Examinations of licensees by commissioner.
- 8 : Disclosures to viator, procedure.
- 9 : Material required prior to entering into viatical settlement contract.
- 10 : Two-year period required between issuance of policy and viatical settlement; exceptions.
- 11 : Advertisement of viatical settlement contracts; guidelines, standards.
- 12 : Fraudulent viatical settlement acts, prohibited, reporting, investigation, prosecution.
- 13 : Injunction in addition to penalties, enforcement provisions.
- 14 : Violation considered unfair trade practice; penalties.
- 15 : Regulations, authority of commissioner.
- 16 : Construction of act with Uniform Securities Law.
- 17 : Continuation of negotiating viatical settlements, certain circumstances prior to act.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.